Hydroxatone BB cream for a flawless and glowing skin



I hardly believed in miracles…until I got Hydroxatone BB Cream. Today, my beliefs with regard to beauty and life, as a whole, have changed. Everything is possible. It is only a matter of getting the right tool at the right time to fix a particular situation.

The same applies to my face. I am 30, blessed with good skin, a nice home with a loving hubby and a cute dog, and, of course, my dream job. Yet, something was amiss. Although wrinkles and aging spots dared not show on my face, there was a certain kind of dullness that seem to be enveloping my otherwise good looks. Even my partner pointed this out several times.

I am a lady who uses little makeup. Foundations and concealers don’t interest me. My favorites among beauty enhancers are fruity lip gloss and black eye liner. However, I found out, to my horror, that my partner was right. My face was becoming dull and I also saw light blemishes around my chin.

This was 60 days ago.

Today, I proudly flaunt a flawless and glowing skin. The miracle is Hydroxatone BB cream. I, determined not to use makeup to hide my blemishes, scanned the internet and came across Hydroxatone one fine day. I was like…Wow!

I had heard of BB creams and how they provided good coverage to facial flaws. This one was one step ahead…it also contains anti aging ingredients – just THE THING for us American ladies!

Know what? It contains Broad Spectrum SPF 40. The day I got my BB, I ditched my sunscreen lotion. I also ditched my moisturizer. Makeup I never used. This “miracle” cream, as I love to call it, acts as a primer, moisturizer, foundation, concealer, sunscreen, and anti aging cream.

Seems like me... multi-tasking. I, too, play the role of a wife, daughter, sister, manager at office, best friend, and mum to my pet dog. This cream complements me and my lifestyle perfectly.

In fact, not just to me, but to millions of other modern American women, who believe in the no-makeup, fresh look that gives them freedom from touchups and heavy totes filled with beauty tools. This cream, infused with vitamin C, signifies the ambitious, multi-tasking, and independent lifestyle of the career-oriented woman.

I thank Hydroxatone BB cream and its makers for giving us women such a terrific beauty tool. I learned that this skin care brand is devised by a plastic surgeon of America. We need more such surgeons on our planet! 



Leave reply

Back to Top